Bring on the style
Stylish sofa in stain-resistant oatmeal 100% polyester performance fabric
Elevate the look
3-seater sofa with 2 non-reversible cushions and 2 lumbar pillows
Crafted for you
Solidly crafted with square arms and 4 black wood tapered legs
A couch isn t just something you sit on-it s the vip of your living room. So, Give yourself the star treatment with this cozy&Nbsp;Stylish sofa. Covered in a neutral oatmeal upholstery and supported by four black wood tapered legs, This double-Cushioned, 3-Seater sofa'S modern style takes center stage, Yet plays well with your supporting décor. And it always stays camera-Ready in any décor, From glam to modern farmhouse, With a durable, &Nbsp;Stain-Resistant and easily washable performance fabric. Plus, Since it'S perfectly sized and easily assembles and disassembles, Moving it from room to room or house to house is a breeze. Assembly required.
- Stylish sofa in stain-resistant oatmeal 100% polyester performance fabric
- 3-seater sofa with 2 non-reversible cushions and 2 lumbar pillows
- Solidly crafted with square arms and 4 black wood tapered legs
- Tool less assembly - patent pending; recommend two people for assembly
- Sofa ships in one box; Perfectly sized and easy to move from room to room
- Perfectly sized and easy to move from room to room
- The water and stain resistant fabric easily withstands everyday wear tear; simple to clean with mild soap and lukewarm water
- Recommended Maximum Weight Capacity: 750lbs
- For residential usage only
|HDF Item Number
|35H x 74.5W x 32.25D; Seat Cushion Thickness: 7.25", Arm Height: 23H
|Tool less assembly - patent pending; recommend two people for assembly
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.