Bring on the style
Modern farmhouse flared arm loveseat in 100% cream polyester fabric
Elevate the look
4 square, tapered wood legs and 2 non-reversible cushions
Crafted for you
2 USB ports under each arm, with corresponding storage pockets
If your home décor has a rustic energy, You know that can be a lot of straight lines and hard surfaces. But you also know your styling needs some softer touches, Like this comfortably plush modern loveseat. Covered in a gently textured cream upholstery that mixes well with any design scheme, This 2-Seater loveseat has four tapered wood legs in an espresso finish that give it a farmhouse feeling. And with dual usb ports and device storage pockets, It sits firmly in our digital world. Plus, Since it'S perfectly sized and easily assembles and disassembles, Moving it from room to room or house to house is a breeze. Assembly required.
- Modern farmhouse flared arm loveseat in 100% cream polyester fabric
- 4 square, tapered wood legs and 2 non-reversible cushions
- 2 USB ports under each arm, with corresponding storage pockets
- Tool less assembly - patent pending; recommend two people for assembly
- Loveseat ships in one box; Perfectly sized and easy to move from room to room
- Pocketed coil high density wrapped seat cushions
- Durable and easy to clean polyester fabric makes this sofa perfect for an active household; Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge
- Recommended Maximum Weight Capacity: 500lbs
- For residential usage only
|HDF Item Number
|35H x 57W x 32.25D; Seat Cushion Thickness: 8"
|Tool less assembly - patent pending; recommend two people for assembly
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.