Bring on the style
Transitional loveseat upholstered in a black faux leather
Elevate the look
2-seater loveseat with square arms and 2 non-reversible cushions
Crafted for you
Solidly crafted with 4 tapered wood legs and underframe
Whether you have a small space, Or just need more seating to entertain, You need a loveseat that can sturdily and stylishly hold up to your lifestyle. With this comfortable faux leather loveseat, Clean and easy is the name of the game. Covered in a durably plush black faux leather with warm wood legs and underframe, This 2-Seater loveseat with square arms has an adaptable mid-Century modern-Meets-Industrial sensibility with ultra-Modern construction to last for years to come. Plus, Since it'S perfectly sized and easy to assemble and disassemble, Moving it from room to room or house to house is a breeze. Assembly required.
- Transitional loveseat upholstered in a black faux leather
- 2-seater loveseat with square arms and 2 non-reversible cushions
- Solidly crafted with 4 tapered wood legs and underframe
- Tool less assembly - patent pending; recommend two people for assembly
- Loveseat ships in one box; Perfectly sized and easy to move from room to room
- Pocketed coil high density wrapped seat cushions
- High endurance and scuff resistance fabric makes this sofa perfect for an active household; Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge
- Recommended Maximum Weight Capacity: 500lbs
- For residential usage only
|HDF Item Number
|34.5H x 53W x 33D; Arm Height: 24.5H
|Tool less assembly - patent pending; recommend two people for assembly
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.