Bring on the style
Transitional sofa upholstered in a saddle brown faux leather
Elevate the look
3-seater sofa with square arms and 3 non-reversible cushions
Crafted for you
Solidly crafted with 4 tapered wood legs and underframe
If you have a family of little ones-or a family of furry ones-you need a couch that can sturdily and stylishly hold up to your daily life. With this easy-To-Maintain faux leather sofa, Clean and comfortable is the name of the game. Covered in a durably plush saddle brown faux leather with warm tapered wood legs and underframe, This 3-Seater sofa with square arms has an adaptable mid-Century modern-Meets-Farmhouse sensibility with ultra-Modern construction to last for years to come. Plus, Since it'S perfectly sized and easy to assemble and disassemble, Moving it from room to room or house to house is a breeze. Assembly required.
- Transitional sofa upholstered in a saddle brown faux leather
- 3-seater sofa with square arms and 3 non-reversible cushions
- Solidly crafted with 4 tapered wood legs and underframe
- Tool less assembly - patent pending; recommend two people for assembly
- Sofa ships in one box; Perfectly sized and easy to move from room to room
- Pocketed coil high density wrapped seat cushions
- High endurance and scuff resistance fabric makes this sofa perfect for an active household; Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge
- Recommended Weight Limit: 750lbs
- For residential usage only
|HDF Item Number
|35H x 76W x 32D; Seat Cushion Thickness: 7.5", Arm Height: 24.5H
|Tool less assembly - patent pending; recommend two people for assembly
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.