Bring on the style
Industrial rustic metal swivel bar stool with wood Seat and accenting nail head details
Elevate the look
The decorative x back features a brushed steel finish accented by a gray brown top rail with coordinating nail heads
Crafted for you
The round 360 degree swivel weathered gray brown seat is accented by nail head accents
Robust and inspired by farmhouse aesthetics, The hillsdale furniture paddock swivel bar height stool has a grand presence. This metal and wood stool with back features a x inspired motif and a distressed gray/Brown multi-Tone finish. The grooved seat and wood top rail with nail head trim bring unity to the design with a weathered gray brown wood. The hillsdale furniture paddock swivel counter height stool is ideal at your counter height dining table or kitchen island. Supports up to 250 lbs. Assembly required.
- Industrial rustic metal swivel bar stool with wood Seat and accenting nail head details
- The decorative x back features a brushed steel finish accented by a gray brown top rail with coordinating nail heads
- The round 360 degree swivel weathered gray brown seat is accented by nail head accents
- Assembly required
- Crafted from heavy gauge tubular steel, MDF, and veneer
- Bar stools work best with counters or bars that are 40-44 inches in height
- Recommend Weight Limit: 250 lbs.
- Item Ships in One Box
- The touch of a clean, damp cloth is the only care your furniture will ever need
|HDF Item Number
||48H x 20.5W x 17.75D; Seat Height: 30H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.