Bring on the style
Midcentury wood swivel bar stool featuring ladder back design and flared legs
Elevate the look
The simple wood frame features a brown/gray Wire Brush finish
Crafted for you
The round 360 degree swivel seat is upholstered in a cream fabric
80% Polyester, 20% Rayon
The hillsdale furniture leclair swivel bar height stool has midcentury modern meets modern farmhouse style. Sturdy wood base features a ladder back design and slightly flared legs while the brown/Gray wire brush finish has a rustic feel. Its amply padded seat features welt piping, Showcasing attention to detail. Perfectly placed footrests and 360° swivel functionality ensure comfort for you and your guests. This wood swivel stool is ideal as seating at your kitchen island or counter height dining table. Assembly required.
- Midcentury wood swivel bar stool featuring ladder back design and flared legs
- The simple wood frame features a brown/gray Wire Brush finish
- The round 360 degree swivel seat is upholstered in a cream fabric
- Assembly required
- Crafted from rubberwood and an 80/20 polyester/rayon blend fabric
- Bar stools work best with counters or bars that are 40-44 inches in height
- Recommend Weight Limit: 250 lbs.
- Item Ships in One Box
- Dust and polish with non-abrasive cleaners as needed
|HDF Item Number
|46H x 22W x 19.5D; Seat Height: 30H; Seat Diameter: 19W
|80% Polyester, 20% Rayon
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.