Bring on the style
Decorative and elegant metal bar height stool with braided metal accents and accenting top rail
Elevate the look
The decorative metal frame features a black silver finish
Crafted for you
The 360 degree round swivel seat is upholstered in a rich dark brown faux leather
The hillsdale furniture kirkham swivel bar height stool has imposing grace. This black silver metal bar height stool features cabriole legs with marlborough feet and braided metal accents in the back. The top rail boasts handsome gold accents, And the cushy, 360° swivel seat is upholstered in durable, Dark brown faux leather. Assembly required. Recommended weight limit is 250 lbs.
- Decorative and elegant metal bar height stool with braided metal accents and accenting top rail
- The decorative metal frame features a black silver finish
- The 360 degree round swivel seat is upholstered in a rich dark brown faux leather
- Assembly required
- Crafted from heavy gauge tubular steel, solid bar wire, and vinyl faux leather
- Bar stools work best with counters or bars that are 40-44 inches in height
- Recommend Weight Limit: 250 lbs.
- Item Ships in One Box
- The touch of a clean, damp cloth is the only care your furniture will ever need
|HDF Item Number
|45.75H x 18W x 20.75D; Seat Height: 30H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.