Bring on the style
Earthy and transitional metal counter height swivel stool with decorative back and natural coconut shell top rail
Elevate the look
The durable metal frame features a rich and simple brown finish, blending the beauty and simplicity of this stool
Crafted for you
The 360 degree round swivel seat features a weathered walnut faux leather
Earthy, Natural tones and materials are the hallmark of the compton stool. With its simple brown finish and light, Complementary weathered brown faux leather, The compton puts the focus on its coconut shell panel top, Woven together from a series of neutral shell pieces. The stool also features an airy cross-Back, As well as a 360 degree swivel seat. Some assembly required.
- Earthy and transitional metal counter height swivel stool with decorative back and natural coconut shell top rail
- The durable metal frame features a rich and simple brown finish, blending the beauty and simplicity of this stool
- The 360 degree round swivel seat features a weathered walnut faux leather
- Assembly required
- Crafted from heavy gauge tubular steel, faux leather, and real coconut shell
- Works best with counters that are 34-38 inches in height
- Recommend Weight Limit: 250 lbs.
- Item Ships in One Box
- The touch of a clean, damp cloth is the only care your furniture will ever need
|HDF Item Number
||42.25H x 16.75W x 20.5D; Seat Height: 26H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.