Bring on the style
Farmhouse wooden barn door pantry in an ivory wood finish
Elevate the look
1 sliding pantry door, 4 adjustable shelves and 2 center fixed shelves
Crafted for you
We believe every piece of furniture has a distinct story to tell, and it s essential that we listen. It s all in the details, and the small things can add up to pure magic in the making.
Even if you have plenty of kitchen storage, Somehow, You always run out! Time to call in reinforcements with this barn door pantry. This tall wood pantry is a dream come true for proud members of the organization club. Crafted in an ivory wood finish with eight customizable storage compartments, It lets you personalize kitchen storage to display items from cookbooks to grandma s gravy bowl. Plus, The single easy glide sliding pantry door makes hiding pantry items or culinary tools a cinch. And with modern farmhouse styling, It will grow with you and your evolving style for years to come. Assembly required.
- Farmhouse wooden barn door pantry in an ivory wood finish
- 1 sliding pantry door, 4 adjustable shelves and 2 center fixed shelves
- We believe every piece of furniture has a distinct story to tell, and it s essential that we listen. It s all in the details, and the small things can add up to pure magic in the making.
- Assembly required
- Pantry will ship in 1 box
- Durable, solid handles in classic silver
- Spot or wipe clean
- Perfect addition in any room including the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, hallways, etc.
- For residential use only
|HDF Item Number
|71H x 31.25W x 15.5D
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.