Bring on the style
Commercial grade counter height stool in Charcoal Gray steel with Black faux leather upholstery
Elevate the look
Counter height stools work best with counters or bars that are 34-36 inches in height
Crafted for you
Curved back with pewter studded trim make this stool a perfect addition for use at kitchen counters, breakfast bars and counter height dining tables
The hillsdale furniture kinsella counter height stool is as timeless as it is comfortable. The stately nail head studs on the curved back add a distinguished profile while offering lower back support. This commercial stool combines black faux leather upholstery and charcoal gray finished metal to create a sleek aesthetic, While the perfectly placed footrest and swivel functionality ensure a relaxing feel. Supports up to 500 lbs. Assembly required.
- Commercial grade counter height stool in Charcoal Gray steel with Black faux leather upholstery
- Counter height stools work best with counters or bars that are 34-36 inches in height
- Curved back with pewter studded trim make this stool a perfect addition for use at kitchen counters, breakfast bars and counter height dining tables
- Assembly required
- Ships one stool in one box
- Works best with counters or tables that are 34-38 inches in height
- Spot or wipe clean
- Recommended weight limit: 500lbs
- For residential or commercial use
|HDF Item Number
|35.75H x 20.5W x 19D; Seat Height: 26H; Seat Dims: 19W x 19D
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.