Bring on the style
Classic metal counter height stool with an elegant Chippendale geometric back
Elevate the look
The decorative metal frame features elegant curves and a warm brown finish
Crafted for you
The upholstered round 360 swivel seat features a beautiful textured beige faux suede fabric
A combination of organic shapes and geometric patterns make the hillsdale furniture hanover swivel bar height stool a style stand-Out. This brown metal stool features understated cabriole legs and an arched back with a central geometric chippendale design. Its 360° swivel seat is amply padded and upholstered in beige faux suede upholstery that has a soft hand and textured pattern. Supports up to 250 lbs. Assembly required.
- Classic metal counter height stool with an elegant Chippendale geometric back
- The decorative metal frame features elegant curves and a warm brown finish
- The upholstered round 360 swivel seat features a beautiful textured beige faux suede fabric
- Assembly required
- Constructed from tubular steel, fossil stone and polyester
- Works best with counters that are 34-38 inches in height
- Recommend Weight Limit: 250 lbs.
- Item Ships in One Box
- The touch of a clean, damp cloth is the only care your furniture will ever need
|HDF Item Number
|38.5H x 21.5W x 21.5D; Seat Height: 26H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.