Bring on the style
Sophisticated, versatile counter height stool in brushed gray finish with chocolate and dark gray hue fabric
Elevate the look
Counter height stools work best with counters or bars that are 34-36 inches in height
Crafted for you
Low back and footrest make this stool a perfect addition for use at kitchen counters, breakfast bars and counter height dining tables
For both comfort and class, You can'T go wrong with the renmark counter height stool from hillsdale furniture. Featuring a low back and foot rest, This counter stool is at home at the kitchen counter, Breakfast bar or counter height dining table. Rounded edges and tapered legs lend an air of subtle sophistication, While the refined brushed gray finish and chocolate with gray hues fabric blend expertly with traditional, Contemporary and shabby chic design. Assembly required.
- Sophisticated, versatile counter height stool in brushed gray finish with chocolate and dark gray hue fabric
- Counter height stools work best with counters or bars that are 34-36 inches in height
- Low back and footrest make this stool a perfect addition for use at kitchen counters, breakfast bars and counter height dining tables
- Assembly required
- Ships one stool in one box
- Works best with counters or tables that are 34-38 inches in height
- Spot or wipe clean
- Recommended weight limit: 250lbs
- For residential use only
|HDF Item Number
|31.25H x 16.5W x 18.25D; Seat Height: 26.25H; Seat Dims: 16.25W x 15D; Floor to Footrest: 11.25
|Dark Chocolate Gray
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.