Bring on the style
Earthy and traditional metal bar height stool with elegant curves and striking colors
Elevate the look
The decorative metal frame features an antique black gold finish and an accenting top rail featuring real slate accents
Crafted for you
The round 360 degree swivel seat features a cream faux suede fabric
Inspired by tuscan villas, The hillsdale furniture pompei swivel counter height stool features real slate accents in rich, Earthy tones. This metal stool with back has an amply padded, 360° swivel seat that'S upholstered in a soft, Cream faux suede. Combined with the perfectly placed footrest, You and your guests will relax in comfort and style. This swivel counter stool is ideal as seating for your kitchen island or counter height dining table. Supports up to 250 lbs. Assembly required.
- Earthy and traditional metal bar height stool with elegant curves and striking colors
- The decorative metal frame features an antique black gold finish and an accenting top rail featuring real slate accents
- The round 360 degree swivel seat features a cream faux suede fabric
- Assembly required
- Crafted from heavy gauge tubular steel, plywood, and 100% polyester upholstery
- Bar stools work best with counters or bars that are 40-44 inches in height
- Recommend Weight Limit: 250 lbs.
- Item Ships in One Box
- The touch of a clean, damp cloth is the only care your furniture will ever need
|HDF Item Number
|48H x 20.5W x 20.5H; Seat Height: 30
|Metal (Tubular Steel), Fabric (100% Polyester)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.