Bring on the style
Transitional metal counter height swivel stool with a decorative upholstered back accented by clean lines and style
Elevate the look
The durable metal frame features a gray stone finish accenting the elegant silhouette
Crafted for you
The upholstered round 360 swivel seat features a classic and clean black faux leather
80% PU, 20% Leather
The hillsdale auckland stool blends transitional styling with contemporary convenience. The metal frame features a stone gray finish accented by a round black leather swivel seat, Combining a rich mix of colors and textures. Designed for both fashion and comfort the upholstered back completes the look of this dynamic stool. The perfect addition to any your kitchen or bar area. Assembly required.
- Transitional metal counter height swivel stool with a decorative upholstered back accented by clean lines and style
- The durable metal frame features a gray stone finish accenting the elegant silhouette
- The upholstered round 360 swivel seat features a classic and clean black faux leather
- Assembly required
- Ships one stool in one box
- Works best with counters or tables that are 34-38 inches in height
- Spot or wipe clean
- Recommended weight limit: 250lbs
- For residential use only
|HDF Item Number
|39H x 17.5W x 19.5D; Seat Height: 24H
|80% PU, 20% Leather
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.